Every once in awhile we come across a product that addresses our needs perfectly. In this case, it’s the Box Appetit lunch box from Black + Blum. Here’s a few reasons why we love it.
- A lid that seals the different interior compartments. If you had trouble where your pasta sauce leaks over into your salad or other compartments, you’ll appreciate just this one feature.
- Removable inner tray that you can microwave. Maybe not needed for school room lunches, but this works nicely for bringing lunch into the office.
- BPA-free and food safe material
- A fork with one sharp edge for cutting softer foods (probably not last night’s steak) – saving the need for an added knife utensil.
- Turn the lid upside down, and there’s a dipping area for sauce! Plus, there’s an inner compartment for salad dressings.
Plus, it’s looks pretty sharp. Order online for $22 at Black + Blum’s website.