coochicoos coochicoos
Search
Immaculate Baking Cookie Dough – All Natural and Organic

Immaculate Baking Co. Organic Cookie Dough

This weekend, our kitchen was filled with the smells of fresh-baked cookie aromas after discovering cookie dough from Immaculate Baking Co.  This is no ordinary cookie dough – unlike Pillsbury or Nestle’s, Immaculate’s cookie dough is made from all natural and organic ingredients, and contain no saturated fats, hydrogenated oils, high-fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, or colors.

If I couldn’t make cookies from scratch, then Immaculate Baking is the new way to go for a quick cookie snack.  Search for Immaculate Baking at a grocery store near you.

arrow3 Responses

  1. dominique
    73 mos, 3 wks ago


    really a good idea, especially for people whole are very into the vegan life style… but if you are going to be organic you should be oragnaic 100% and not just 70%. whats going on with the other 30 percent?

  2. 67 mos ago


    I’m always on the lookout for organic products and this is certainly something I’ll consider getting.

  3. 67 mos ago


    This is a tasty treat that I won’t bother getting. It’s organic so I won’t worry about my health with it. Nice post!

Leave A Comment